Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ive heard people say you want not even a small light off a control in the tent at lights out...I understand photos but why auto flower when you can run those 24/7....so how can a little light hurt...it's been so hot and humid I have to leave the tent flaps cracked at lights on and off.....will this hurt them? It hasn't stop the way they are growing fast....
I dont buy into the no light thing with auto's, I run a bug zapper in my tent at night for the last two years.

If you give Mr. the boot, please record it.
Never @InkAddict$ is stuck with me forever I love that man more than I could have ever imagined, he might not be for everyone but that’s why I love him because he is meant for me . He truly is my best friend not everyone is going to understand or accept how we are to each other on here and that’s fine , I’ve had a rough life and if it wasn’t for my husband I would have never seen or felt true love and happiness. So for that I’m forever grateful for him ❤️ plus why would I wanna give him the boot I love crackin jokes on him and rubbin it in his face that I too can grow a beast lol he gets my personality and my sense of humor.

Never @InkAddict$ is stuck with me forever I love that man more than I could have ever imagined, he might not be forever but that’s why I love him because he is meant for me . He truly is my best friend not everyone is going to understand or accept how we are to each other on here and that’s fine , I’ve had a rough life and if it wasn’t for my husband I would have never seen or felt true love and happiness. So for that I’m forever grateful for him ❤️ plus why would I wanna give him the boot I love crackin jokes on him and rubbin it in his face that I too can grow a beast lol he gets my personality and my sense of humor.
That's right baby...tell em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back