Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ive heard people say you want not even a small light off a control in the tent at lights out...I understand photos but why auto flower when you can run those 24/7....so how can a little light hurt...it's been so hot and humid I have to leave the tent flaps cracked at lights on and off.....will this hurt them? It hasn't stop the way they are growing fast....

Not sure if those little light really effect auto's I dont have any in my tents and my intake flaps allow some light in at night.. Don't know if it makes a diffrence cause I never done it any other way

I‘ve had my flaps open all the way 24/7 the past couple weeks for the same reason and as far as I can tell they are growing like any other grow 🤷🏻‍♂️

Same no difference.....ty

I’m actually considering getting rid of the tent

This is what MOG had to say about the whole light schedule thing and I agree 100% plants need a rest the night time for plants helps with terps IMPE

I am going back to 18/6 that has proven to me to be the best indoor schedule.
Not a problem but don't go less than 11 hours of light as they may decide to ripen before getting fatter.
I have now grown autos on
8/4 Stress and Hermies, small plants and low yield.
11/13 Autos that were not autos, this fixed it
12/12 Autos with Photoperiod plants, I have plenty of DLI so not a problem.
18/6 This is the sweet spot for yield and quality.
20/4 Slightly better yield but Terps seem lower, cost more to run lights, about the same time to grow to harvest as 18/6.
24/0 Stressed plants, lower terps cost way more to run lights but finished about 10 days faster still cost more for energy. Overall Quality was lower.
The most consistent best crops come from the 18/6 and that is what I will be growing with in the future.

That's why you need bug zippers your growing in a garage.....I don't get. Bugs...that often...only once...but got there ass out....due to used soil....
Oddly enough I’ve never had any pest issues whatsoever.

Not sure if those little light really effect auto's I dont have any in my tents and my intake flaps allow some light in at night.. Don't know if it makes a diffrence cause I never done it any other way

This is what MOG had to say about the whole light schedule thing and I agree 100% plants need a rest the night time for plants helps with terps IMPE

I am going back to 18/6 that has proven to me to be the best indoor schedule.
Not a problem but don't go less than 11 hours of light as they may decide to ripen before getting fatter.
I have now grown autos on
8/4 Stress and Hermies, small plants and low yield.
11/13 Autos that were not autos, this fixed it
12/12 Autos with Photoperiod plants, I have plenty of DLI so not a problem.
18/6 This is the sweet spot for yield and quality.
20/4 Slightly better yield but Terps seem lower, cost more to run lights, about the same time to grow to harvest as 18/6.
24/0 Stressed plants, lower terps cost way more to run lights but finished about 10 days faster still cost more for energy. Overall Quality was lower.
The most consistent best crops come from the 18/6 and that is what I will be growing with in the future.
That's all I run 24hr for 10 dayz then switch to 18/6....

Shoot me a link we need that over here
Word! I need to watch a YouTube tutorial so i can update her shopify webpage cuz doesn’t have current list of products totally up to date and also not sure if prices have been updated recently! She does have a website tho i will send u!

I believe in giving the plants a rest, I run 16/8 but nobody will ever convince me that a WEED will get messed up by a sliver of light while they’re resting. Just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back