Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @InkAddict$
Good morning AFN
THANK GOD FOR COFFEE THIS MORNING
We’re in for a nasty heat wave for the next 3 days, it’s already 83 here and it’s a little after 7am, I just hope the acs can keep up , no cooking for me in the kitchen we’re doin cold but delicious dinners . I wish it was fall already I love pumpkin season! I hope everyone has a good day!
5A8F1B30-8F26-4E60-A24E-B3CDCB64301F.jpeg
23D47109-67E5-4845-BBEF-927EA5E73626.jpeg

Good morning @InkAddict$
Good morning AFN
THANK GOD FOR COFFEE THIS MORNING
We’re in for a nasty heat wave for the next 3 days, it’s already 83 here and it’s a little after 7am, I just hope the acs can keep up , no cooking for me in the kitchen we’re doin cold but delicious dinners . I wish it was fall already I love pumpkin season! I hope everyone has a good day! View attachment 1618416
View attachment 1618417

Stay Cool @Mrs.InkAddict ......... :bighug: ....we are on cold dinners and paper plates now...........too Hot to be standing over a sink of hot watter washing dishes........

Stay Cool @Mrs.InkAddict ......... :bighug: ....we are on cold dinners and paper plates now...........too Hot to be standing over a sink of hot watter washing dishes........
Thanks we will try I worry about our littles stayin cool so they might have to take frequent cool showers or something, and definitely same on the paper plates! I even have a ac in the kitchen and it doesn’t help while I’m cooking or washing dishes. I’ve got the acs all lowered to 64 degrees so fingers crossed 🤞, if we loose power I have a backup plan for us to go which is nice but I will worry about all the humidity for the plants it was still 85 degrees last night at 11 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back