Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow......what did you do.....?

Bein Honest....if it was me now...I wouldn't even challenge them...coz I own Nowt worth dying for.......... :pass: ...I'd just call the Plod...and Hope they could be bothered to turn up.........:pass:

I was out of bed and jumping out my window in about 3 seconds. The streets in my neighborhood are dark so its actually a good place to be a thief but its too quiet to break a window without someone hearing.
Im guessing the boss doesn't want to deal with the law so he'll probably just have me take it in get fixed

Actually kinda seemed like breaking the window was the task , didn't even really seem to be tryna steal, but I had just opened my eyes and couldn't even really see yet, im surprised i stuck the landing out the window

We've only been done once here......group of teens from outta town come in and broke into about 30 cars.

Idiots bent my Jimny door.....and it wasn't even locked.....:nono:..took the radio that come as standard and was over 10 years old....:nono:....and the ashtray was Missing....remember that..........

So..hubby goes to the local police station..and finds a queue of other drivers reorting the same.....and they all get sent to the next town..Guardia Civil....the ones with the guns ....:shooty: ...

So there is a squad of them out in the yard inspecting all the damage....and hubby follows the Guys eyes into the back of the car......and nearly Faints......:yoinks:..they'd thrown the ashtray into the back of the car when they were trying to get the radio out.....and there were about 20 half smoked joints all over the back seats...where I have gone shopping and nipped one........:crying:..I Never empty them out incase I get caught short on a trip out...........:crying:

He made me clean it all up..in Disgrace.........:crying:

confused-confusing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back