Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweeeeeet.
What was you're previous strain you made ?

Mossys JEM..
ALF#2
ALF#3
Black Dragon
Giggle Juice
Frog....

I found out with the JEM that Afghan/Kush floated me med boat....so just kept adding either an Afghan dominant...or Kush at every hybrid cross selection...........

Got a Line with 40 generation Pedigree........:biggrin:.....and 40 generations of outdoor growing/breeding.......Hardy....

Mossys JEM..
ALF#2
ALF#3
Black Dragon
Giggle Juice
Frog....

I found out with the JEM that Afghan/Kush floated me med boat....so just kept adding either an Afghan dominant...or Kush at every hybrid cross selection...........

Got a Line with 40 generation Pedigree........:biggrin:.....and 40 generations of outdoor growing/breeding.......Hardy....
Impressive . I admire that you stick to what works and add to them. Pretty much the way I do thing's. :worship:

I admire that you stick to what works and add to them

Find something you Love..Explore it....Then Look for something to Enhance it............:pass:

If you get to Know 1 Cross Really Well........you can add any unknown cross...and define the dominances.......which to me is the Essence of a good cross....

If you Don't........you are breeding Blind.........:biggrin: ....IMO......:crying:...maybe I'm a Snob.......:pass:....

Morning Stoners.

FB_IMG_1689989927998.jpg

Lost my way for a minute. Got burnt out on growing. Overwhelmed myself.
Went back to work part time. Couldn’t turn down 100 + an hour.
Hope everything has been well with you and yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back