Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree 👍.
I started to make seeds over 15 years ago so I wouldn't need to buy them every time I needed seeds. Plus I do sea of green and at the prices of a single seed just isn't financially viable.

Me Too........ :headbang: .....around 15 years ago...when Autos were hated and only 25% Auto..............:biggrin:.....

And my last multi pots are 70 seeds into 70 ltrs of compo......:watering:.....expecting 35 fems.....and that is just 1 pot.....:crying:...

I couldn't afford 35 fems if I was paying for seed........:biggrin:

Sitting in the morning................................Murk........... :biggrin: ....

IMG_6986.JPG

The humidity is Rank....it has tried to rain twice..........and the bloody mosquitos are swarming...............:nono:......

IMG_6960.JPG

IMG_6992.JPG

Me Too........ :headbang: .....around 15 years ago...when Autos were hated and only 25% Auto..............:biggrin:.....

And my last multi pots are 70 seeds into 70 ltrs of compo......:watering:.....expecting 35 fems.....and that is just 1 pot.....:crying:...

I couldn't afford 35 fems if I was paying for seed........:biggrin:
I use for one tent around 50/60 seeds per grow. And up to 3 tents going. Around 200 seeds every 3 months. That's expensive to pay for. Lol.

I use for one tent around 50/60 seeds per grow. And up to 3 tents going. Around 200 seeds every 3 months. That's expensive to pay for. Lol.

Yup....... :headbang: .........minimum 15 euros a seed....if you are buying them.......:pass:... for a little work..

IMG_5787.JPG

It Helps me grow the cheapest bud on site.......:headbang:...without seed costs...or 'lectric.......

Yup....... :headbang: .........minimum 15 euros a seed....if you are buying them.......:pass:... for a little work..

View attachment 1617018

It Helps me grow the cheapest bud on site.......:headbang:...without seed costs...or 'lectric.......
Sweeeeeet.
What was you're previous strain you made ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back