Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait til u upgrade to a full size earthbox broseph! 3gal reservoir so can really fill it and forget it for almost a week before rez is empty! Less in bloom but 3X as long as a junior cuz they hold 1gal! ;)

Not sure when that will be the juniors fit my setup better.. Don’t see a big need for the added soil or Rez for me :shrug: :toke:

Like everything else, it takes time and experience.
I've been down the road...I've went all out from the beginning.....and havnt stopped....learned alot right here and just making my own decisions....but most of all AFN has gave me the info I need to be a great grower....as all of you....

Last edited:
I've been down the road...I've went all out from the beginning.....and havnt stopped....learned alot right here and just making my own decisions....but most of all AFN has gave me the info I need to be a great grower....as all of you....
And that’s why I’m going back to school and working so we can turn this into a real business $ for our future and our kids

I bought my 650R refurbished and it was brand new...only a tiny dent in the driver....great deal....$550
Screenshot_20230721_143947_Gmail.jpg

I must be the anomaly then cause I’ve had soil fully organic plants turn out bigger then my coco plants and have had coco plants with just as much flavor and aroma as soil :shrug: Only difference I have found is time spent in the garden coco needs daily attention where the earthbox can go days with nothing:headbang:

IMPE UVA and AN budcandy made a stand out difference in flavor and aroma in both setups

Well @Lil Dab ..... :pighug: ...didn't we Always say you were Special.............:yeah:.....

:biggrin:

I always grew in Universal compost....I Tried coco................Once.............I'm Not a big ferter....and in coco they needed me to feed all their daily requirements......:biggrin:...I was Crap at it.

Then most of the Universal compost got added fert........:doh:...and I got burnt and stumpy germs....

So I switched to Seedling compost......it doesn't have added ferts..good....no Hot compo.......but...it doesn't have added ferts...bad....:biggrin:...so I do have to add veg fert......and flower...

All my girls are in seedling compo..

I'd 100% recommend Bud Candy.......I See the difference.....and used in recommended doses it is pennies a plant......:headbang:..

didn't we Always say you were Special

Oh yes I know I am special and pretty I just said that earlier :doh: mama said :crying::crying::crying:

I always grew in Universal compost....I Tried coco................Once.............I'm Not a big ferter....and in coco they needed me to feed all their daily requirements......:biggrin:...I was Crap at it.

Starting to think I am too.. Been trying to figure out MOG’s schedule for a year now and my plants don’t look anything like his.. Next step rock wool cause I think that’s about the only difference bedsides years of experience :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back