Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more tents :crying:

If I pop seeds at the rate I'm popping them now I have like 3 years worth of seeds, I really need to step it up. I already made a "road map" of what I'm supposed to plant next but when I look at it I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze more in. "I just need 1 new light and 1 more tent then I'll be good" ....... is what I'll tell my wife.
That same problem is what got me growing in smaller containers. Now I can knock out about 30 plants a year in 1 gallon bags in my 4x4 :growing:

@Lil Dab or @JP1 talk to me fam.. have you run sam or ripleys? I'm just really itchin for a good og. I have marathon too but that's newer I'm kinda digging in the back of my pile. I have some sky walker crosses and 3bog x Orange diesel too but those are also "newer". Ripleys and Sam I bought almost a year ago.

That same problem is what got me growing in smaller containers. Now I can knock out about 30 plants a year in 1 gallon bags in my 4x4 :growing:
Okay so that's also something I was curious about. I got a bunch of 1 gallon fabric pots I kinda want to use for freebies or known smaller plants. I thought the small pots would stress out the plants but you do this and your plants look great!

I had 4 sold one...guess what though I got @Mrs.InkAddict as a wife and she down to get a new bad ass setup another 5x5...thats are plans...soon as landlord finishes downstairs we're renting the whole building. Upstairs will be growing and breeding....we will have 4 rooms and a kitchen as a work area...can't wait..
08E24C98-3029-43D9-B953-F29C29A2B4CD.jpeg

If you're gonna spend money, get the "magical butter machine". I have it and make KILLER edibles and I learned fromYouTube. I knew nothing about making edibles 10 months ago. Now I have a jar of infused coconut oil or ghee at all times whenever I need it. it’s very very convenient and I highly recommend it. If you & @InkAddict$ need anything else just lmk! Even YouTube some videos on it and you will see how easy it is to do it!
I’ll have to send @InkAddict$ to the store for some ghee I know they carry it at our local store. I’ll have to check into that machine I just want something easier to make butter and oils .

@Lil Dab or @JP1 talk to me fam.. have you run sam or ripleys? I'm just really itchin for a good og. I have marathon too but that's newer I'm kinda digging in the back of my pile. I have some sky walker crosses and 3bog x Orange diesel too but those are also "newer". Ripleys and Sam I bought almost a year ago.
I ran Sam a couple years ago apparently before I was on here since I can't find it in my journals. Don't recall anything particularly special or bad about it. Haven't tried Ripleys. Marathon is real good, and I've run a few Skywalker crosses that were really good

Okay so that's also something I was curious about. I got a bunch of 1 gallon fabric pots I kinda want to use for freebies or known smaller plants. I thought the small pots would stress out the plants but you do this and your plants look great!
I didn't have much luck with the 1gal fabric bags. I like the plastic ones a lot. Here's 9 in a 3x3 tray in a 4x4 tent
PXL_20230719_202916973.MP.jpg

Last edited:
"...and a greenhouse out back.....and well, we don't really need thoze two xtra bedroomz, right-?" :rolleyes2: ppp
See I hear that daily from the hubby smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ I swear he needs his own house and the kids and I have our own 😂 and then have a door connecting it would make life so much easier .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back