Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this even worth spending $ on ?
50D3C0A0-7ED0-41FA-B6CC-D8E3F6CAB1B1.png

Giving up the wheels for the rest of one's life is a biggie, and seems rarely to go well for anyone involved. Not something I am looking forward to, but I hope to get it done without accidents or unnecessary stress for others. When the time comes, I hope to still be able to navigate with an Ebike. Otherwise, it will be shoe leather and if it has not happened already, moving into town. As the saying goes, getting old ain't for sissies, but the alternative sucks. :pighug:
My dad's mom got really really lost and couldn't figure out how to get home, that was when she gave up her keys.

Samsquanch OG or both why not...I drop everything leave no space rule....
I need more tents :crying:

If I pop seeds at the rate I'm popping them now I have like 3 years worth of seeds, I really need to step it up. I already made a "road map" of what I'm supposed to plant next but when I look at it I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze more in. "I just need 1 new light and 1 more tent then I'll be good" ....... is what I'll tell my wife.

If I pop seeds at the rate I'm popping them now I have like 3 years worth of seeds, I really need to step it up. I already made a "road map" of what I'm supposed to plant next but when I look at it I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze more in. "I just need 1 new light and 1 more tent then I'll be good" ....... is what I'll tell my wife.
Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ why does that sound so freakin familiar 🤔

"I just need 1 new light and 1 more tent then I'll be good" ....... is what I'll tell my wife.

"...and a greenhouse out back.....and well, we don't really need thoze two xtra bedroomz, right-?" :rolleyes2: ppp

I had 4 sold one...guess what though I got @Mrs.InkAddict as a wife and she down to get a new bad ass setup another 5x5...thats are plans...soon as landlord finishes downstairs we're renting the whole building. Upstairs will be growing and breeding....we will have 4 rooms and a kitchen as a work area...can't wait..

"...and a greenhouse out back.....and well, we don't really need thoze two xtra bedroomz, right-?" :rolleyes2: ppp
I'm eventually going all out watch...what I do have is nothing compared to my future grows.....but for now I can still keep my hand full....3 tents....

Is this even worth spending $ on ?View attachment 1616158
If you're gonna spend money, get the "magical butter machine". I have it and make KILLER edibles and I learned fromYouTube. I knew nothing about making edibles 10 months ago. Now I have a jar of infused coconut oil or ghee at all times whenever I need it. its very very convenient and I highly recommend it. If you & @InkAddict$ need anything else just lmk! Even YouTube some videos on it and you will see how easy it is to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back