Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasty is an understatement….that was a cobra! It would most likely kill u and quick! 🐍

Which video? The first gif was cobra the face bite was a boa!
Nasty venom referred to the cobra being petted. I don't know whether the one being petted was a king cobra or not, so the species may not get as big as kings can, but it's bite would be potentially fatal. Absent treatment, a bite from a king cobra can kill you in half an hour. Which means you better be somewhere not far from a hospital with antivenom if you get a bad bite. :cheers:

Good morning @DDubs :pass:

LOL,,,not a bad thought at all,

Last summer I was up on a private lake/pond on my fishing kayak, I was over by an abandoned beaver house, about 10feet away when I heard a screechy squaling cry, two bear cubs were bedded down on the top of the beaver house and where a bit startled by my presence....I figured mom wasn't far away so I started putting some distance between me and the cubs when mom came charging down the bank and into the lake. She was growling and clacking her jaws while swimming after me surprisingly quickly. I dug in a bit harder with the paddle and it wasn't until I was in the middle of the lake that she turned around and went back to her cubs.

Now that is when I broke out my lil bubbler and smoked the shakes away LOL
Good thing you didn't get caught, it sounds like a pissed off aggressive bear. Reminds me of a Larsen cartoon, one crocodile saying to another "mmmm, crunchy on the outside, soft and tasty inside." The kayak wreckage was scattered nearby. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back