Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It made it to 110°F this afternoon View attachment 1610125View attachment 1610126

Not in my personal experience. I tried to live "Pioneer" style once. It made me really really appreciate the supermarket especially the meat and dairy sections when I said Fook this and came back to civilization. It takes years of dedicated work to build a root cellar and stock it with even the basics. I made it a couple of months. :rofl: Good weather ones at that! Canned food was life sustaining because fishing and trapping can leave you very hungry with failures that runs for days on end. Never mind the dirt............. Give me the city life. Did I mention a cold beer. :cheers:

Ok so your idea of off grid living out in the boonies is not like without roads for propane delivery and a cell tower for communication! If you have propane for cooking, heating, refrigerator then a generator is also on the list of conveniences especially for pumping water and washing clothes. I think solar is still better for lighting and maybe solar hot water heating as well with propane backup.
Oh I meant home canned vs canned from the store lol

Morning talon headed out fishing hopefully it don’t rain too much looks the t-storms this afternoon :lildab:
When the wind is from the east, fishing is the least,
When the wind is from the north, do not venture forth,
When the wind is from the south, into the fish's mouth,
When the wind is from the west, fishing is the best

Just dodge the rain drops.....lol.... Good luck fishing :headbang:
Thanks I hope so going to other end of the lake today I just hoping I got enough battery juice left from yesterday.. I didn’t wake up at midnight to bring boat over to site and plug in

When the wind is from the east, fishing is the least,
When the wind is from the north, do not venture forth,
When the wind is from the south, into the fish's mouth,
When the wind is from the west, fishing is the best
Those rules don’t apply to the finger lakes it was a south wind yesterday :doh::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back