Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunting :crying::kitty:
IMG_20230701_225557~2.jpg

IMG_20230701_225557~5.jpg

How are u smoking it?
Puffco then that little pink dab rig i posted before currently drivin myself nuts tryna remember where i put the bigger one :shrug: this one just has no right water level which is kinda frustrating its either too low and not getting a good pull or bubblin little spits at you. But nonetheless high ass a kite, feeling very light right bout now:zen:. Every hit is a rush and taste like candy 😁

Those are not diamonds either, but the whole dab culture thing is getting way past me quickly:lildab::face:That looks like crumble to me :shrug:
Ya i agree i think i pretty much get the difference between them but pricing is still hard for me to gauge which is why I was cool buying this cuz these guys stuff never disappoint

Hey fam! :bighug:
I'm out of a 3 day hospital stay after seeing a 'floater,' and having eye pain like sinusitis. Turned out to be the toothache I've had for over a month, but there was no jaw swelling, (like in pass flare ups with the same tooth). My eye started hurting in Michigan and I finally went to the VA after seeing a "floater" on Monday. They kept me until Friday & finally sent me home with 10 Oxyies, but it actually hurts less than before the extraction. So I'm saving them until I have some real pain! After stocking up on food, 2 of my best friends & the sweet neighbor lady who kept our dog while we were gone were just a phone call & a couple minutes away in case my almost 16 yr old son needed anything! There was a tornado warning Thursday and after my friend Tammy had taken him to a shelter, my other buddy showed up banging on the door, (I was only able to leave him a message when I called). Scared the crap out of him when I started talking to him via the ring doorbell, so he could leave and not worry! :rofl: Anyways, I'm thankful to be home now and I'm not sure if I posted this or not, but on Dec 18, 2022 I weighed 298lbs and after my health scare over the holidays ... I now weigh 240lbs. I give credit to the Man upstairs, cause I've never been able to stay on a diet this long and I only had hunger pains at the very beginning! With this new Freestyle Libre blood sugar monitor, I am able to only eat when necessary. I had been eating a handful of unsalted mix nuts, but that's out of the question right now! I still got my Ensure substitute & multivitamin, plus I always eat a healthy choice meal. Also, having this tooth out is forcing me into a tolerance break and I got all these goodies to try out from Michigan. That reminds me, I wonder if you can make edible chocolates with Truvia for the sweetener? @Mañ'O'Green any thoughts? I have plenty of dry herb to press for the concentrates and with me NugSmasher XP, maybe I can use this down time to make some goodies! :peace::bighug::pass:
'

I'm out of a 3 day hospital stay after seeing a 'floater,' and having eye pain like sinusitis. Turned out to be the toothache I've had for over a month, but there was no jaw swelling, (like in pass flare ups with the same tooth). My eye started hurting in Michigan and I finally went to the VA after seeing a "floater" on Monday. They kept me until Friday & finally sent me home with 10 Oxyies, but it actually hurts less than before the extraction. So I'm saving them until I have some real pain! After stocking up on food, 2 of my best friends & the sweet neighbor lady who kept our dog while we were gone were just a phone call & a couple minutes away in case my almost 16 yr old son needed anything! There was a tornado warning Thursday and after my friend Tammy had taken him to a shelter, my other buddy showed up banging on the door, (I was only able to leave him a message when I called). Scared the crap out of him when I started talking to him via the ring doorbell, so he could leave and not worry! :rofl: Anyways, I'm thankful to be home now and I'm not sure if I posted this or not, but on Dec 18, 2022 I weighed 298lbs and after my health scare over the holidays ... I now weigh 240lbs. I give credit to the Man upstairs, cause I've never been able to stay on a diet this long and I only had hunger pains at the very beginning! With this new Freestyle Libre blood sugar monitor, I am able to only eat when necessary. I had been eating a handful of unsalted mix nuts, but that's out of the question right now! I still got my Ensure substitute & multivitamin, plus I always eat a healthy choice meal. Also, having this tooth out is forcing me into a tolerance break and I got all these goodies to try out from Michigan. That reminds me, I wonder if you can make edible chocolates with Truvia for the sweetener? @Mañ'O'Green any thoughts? I have plenty of dry herb to press for the concentrates and with me NugSmasher XP, maybe I can use this down time to make some goodies! :peace::bighug::pass:
'
Sounds like you're on the mend, always nice to have good neighbors :bighug: :d5:

It made it to 110°F this afternoon IMG_20230701_162520501.jpgsweating.gif

Home grown and canned gives so many more options than buying from a grocery store though
Not in my personal experience. I tried to live "Pioneer" style once. It made me really really appreciate the supermarket especially the meat and dairy sections when I said Fook this and came back to civilization. It takes years of dedicated work to build a root cellar and stock it with even the basics. I made it a couple of months. :rofl: Good weather ones at that! Canned food was life sustaining because fishing and trapping can leave you very hungry with failures that runs for days on end. Never mind the dirt............. Give me the city life. Did I mention a cold beer. :cheers:
There are propane refrigerators, and freezers for off grid use. I’m not really a tv watcher, and primarily use cell for the internet. I’m not a gamer, or anything like that. I don’t eat canned food at all….just meat.
Ok so your idea of off grid living out in the boonies is not like without roads for propane delivery and a cell tower for communication! If you have propane for cooking, heating, refrigerator then a generator is also on the list of conveniences especially for pumping water and washing clothes. I think solar is still better for lighting and maybe solar hot water heating as well with propane backup.

'
Wow a bad tooth can kill you! Glad they got it out. When I was in the hospital this past January I scared the shit out of MS. MOG when I started talking to her over the Ring Door Bell :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We ended up communicating like that because I had no cell signal most of the time I was there.

Yes, Just buy sugar free baking chips.

Here is how I make mine:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back