Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I learned that from you … I mean this is perfection of a job you do babe @InkAddict$
2668B29F-43BE-4F71-B0AC-7CF866B05404.gif

U best believe i am getting one of these at the Ranger game on Tuesday! ;)

View attachment 1615193

Its a 4lb 2’ long hot dog but this one is like a burger in hot dog shape with all the fixings! Think its $35 or $29 for the actual giant 4lb glizzy version! :eyebrows::headbang::woohoo1:

View attachment 1615194

Upon reading its a 1lb hotdog and then when u add in bun and toppings it can hit 3lbs! Burger is more given the onion rings n stuff on it! ;)
Looks delicious 🤤

Apparently there is some “glizzy slap” tiktok prank vids out there but i gotta give the chinese hackers my info if i wanna use the app now and I ain’t down for that! :nono::rofl:

Looks delicious 🤤
We prepaid for a family 4pk of hotdogs/ drink/and popcorn or candy for me and everyone going but i think i am gonna take my lame-o hotdog home in my cargo pocket so i can get the big hoss! :shooty::crying:

Totally forgot @Lil Dab but bad as i want a press i was outside watering the cucumbers which are literally 6’ from my bedroom window and since swapping from window to this floor ac unit it totally wreaks like weed outside my window so i gotta actually order a good inline fan and carbon filter before i drop money on a rosin press! Press does me no good if smell gives me away and gets me in trouble cuz not sure how neighbor on that side would take it! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back