Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1689528856499.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies Day 62 pulled the girls out today for some pics and defoliation.. Noticed she was much further along then I thought so I checked some trichz on her and she's not far off.. Buds are nice and dense with a sweet smell:drool::headbang:

IMG_5438.JPG

IMG_5440.JPG

IMG_5443.JPG

IMG_5442.JPG

IMG_5444.JPG

IMG_5448.JPG

IMG_5450.JPG

KXOL5401.JPG

NRMS9146.JPG

UPWG1700.JPG

Thanks for the reps @Badfinger and @Green Hornet Here's the last one the monstrosity :vibe::growing:

Acapulco Gold Day 62 She is just beastly the tallest plant I've had :headbang: She's still got a long ways to go buds haven't even started fattening up yet.. I've been pretty rough on her by super cropping 4 different branches to stop them from going through the light and have removed a lot of her lowers that were way under developed don't think they would have amounted to much plus she's pretty thick

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5458.JPG

Thanks for the reps @Badfinger and @Green Hornet Here's the last one the monstrosity :vibe::growing:

Acapulco Gold Day 62 She is just beastly the tallest plant I've had :headbang: She's still got a long ways to go buds haven't even started fattening up yet.. I've been pretty rough on her by super cropping 4 different branches to stop them from going through the light and have removed a lot of her lowers that were way under developed don't think they would have amounted to much plus she's pretty thick

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5458.JPG
Mine is the same way compared to the GSC and the gg#4 is the furthest....

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5458.JPG
My GSC ran into a issue but it quit since I started the MC schedule...day62 in Royal gold king mix...they are not liking....I wish I would of went coco and megacrop.....the GSC is next to the gg#4 with the brown dots...it stopped though...
20230716_184151.jpg
20230716_184205.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners!

It is so hot here, there will be no indoor cooking today! So I declare it to be an eat a wiener day🌭🌭🌭. I can cook the dogs outdoors in the air fryer in just minutes.

I am sorry to hear someone is predicting your demise. Are there any other medical approaches to your problem?

What do my fingers have to do with my penis size :doh: oh yeah.
1689551964198.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back