Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slab time! I've been good man just staying out of the way! Hope everyone is getting nice n high today! Just did my daddy duties now it's time to smoke nice fatty! Aka HOG LEG
I need to go spend a few days at my sisters! Bro in law brought back at least a g each of live resin/live rosin/ sugar/budder/badder/crumble/ shatter and not sure if i missed anything! Some forms he got both sativa and indica strains! Was def good quality shit for like $25-35g i think he paid! Pretty good for rec prices since its usually medical prices where its cheaper!

The edibles for the night we have smore browines...and peanut butter cookies with reeses chips and pieces of bacon....dang 🤰 wife had to add bacon 🥓 but it's really good...I tryd the dough...and ooohh wee can you taste the canna in the butter....it's going to be some strong ones....might even go in panic mode on these...😆
Oh hush you loved that taste of the dough you had and even smirked 😏 I can’t wait to try the cookies! The brownies are stronger than the cookies I added LOTS of butter in the crust and brownie mix 😉 get ready to be high AF 🪁 😜

I wish you could smell our house right now lol 😂 🤤 and yes yes I did add bacon to those cookies lol blame it on the 👶🤰@InkAddict$

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Live Stoners!

8eg8.gif

I Miss the smell of new mown grass......... :pass: .......

It is Tiring doing the touristy things when you have visitors.........because you are not on holiday...........so all the chores still have to be done when you get home.......:biggrin:...we normall try to aim for a week of chill when they go home...........:crying:...coz we are old........

Even the dogs get exhaused.........:pass:

The smell of mowed alfalfa that is being windrowed for bailing in a day or two Then the steamy mist that comes off it on a cool evening is a smell like no other soo sweet. It is one of my favorite country smells. Orange blossoms is another.

Harvested the Double Bubble today.
Double Bubble1.gif

Double Bubble2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back