Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did your Strawberry nuggets turn out? I have been eyeing that one. Looks pretty, and sounds tasty. :pighug:
Loved mine 💯‼️ Smelled just like SB 😋

Nice inidica buzz too, mellow. All of them turned red and had beautiful color buds. One of them got a spicey aftertaste and was so nice with a coffee-decaf for me, in the evenings. Definitely recommend it!

OK the $30 ounces were prolly shit. Average prices were more like $100/oz. I wish I could have taken a photo of one dispo we visited that had dozens of strains on display, stacks of storage bins full of ounces in custom grove bags, and floor-to-ceiling shelves stocked with one-pound grove bags in the back, their own line of extracts, drive-through window. They had 6 people attending to the public and we still had to wait. My friend wanted to try something from the high end of the menu, and paid $175 for a z.
Interesting 🤔

Might have to check that out one if these days. That’s not far from me…👍😚💨💨

The butter is dark @Mrs.InkAddict it's going to be fire af....Hubbabubbasmelloscope 🧈
20230714_162206.jpg

The edibles for the night we have smore browines...and peanut butter cookies with reeses chips and pieces of bacon....dang 🤰 wife had to add bacon 🥓 but it's really good...I tryd the dough...and ooohh wee can you taste the canna in the butter....it's going to be some strong ones....might even go in panic mode on these...😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back