Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going work more on my journal and grow and shows then this...read more and learn more....It took me while to even come into live stoner chat....and I've made Friends...but if what were doing is to much...then I'll let this be...I'll still be here just on my journal and g&s...
Yeah…I get it. Sorry to see you two go. Really confusing really….. I was always lead to believe that total posts/views here had some direct effect on the inner workings of the site….maybe not, I’m probably totally wrong…but which is it? “Come on kidz keep yakking..” , or…. “I only wanna see stuff we like”….. I know no one technically told you two to not talk…..but you were made uncomfortable enough that you felt it best to self censor. ….moreover, done in a way that poor @Mrs.InkAddict was made to look like the culprit (in my opinion), since the new behavior came with the new member.

Speaking of skins, my wife and her siblings are working on their mothers estate, she brought home this alligator skin purse from, I assume the 1940's or 1950's, and its even got the dam head of the gator on the side. When I was a kid they were almost extinct or very badly depleted. That house is like a history lesson in styles over a life time.

If the snake was big enough u could make some of these! ;)
View attachment 1610044
1688252050474.gif

I'm absolutely not censoring them @Frankthetank ......I'm censoring myself......I said carry on being you........:headbang:....

Poor use of words on my part….but the sentiment is there. You’re not a regular member, mossy. These people look up to you in a large way. Most are proud to know and interact with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back