Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely still here. Seems like it gets worse the later in the day. Like it's noticeable in the morning, but starts get worse and burn the eyes late afternoon
Yeah, my eyes are burning a bit as well and the snot nozzle is turned on at 37%..........

Definitely still here. Seems like it gets worse the later in the day. Like it's noticeable in the morning, but starts get worse and burn the eyes late afternoon
We finally got rain and it really made a difference. I was cutting concrete stepping outside to grab fresh air but it was no help. Scary

An all grey over cast looking sky, and all day it just felt like it was getting ready to get dark.
It does have a "might rain pretty soon" kinda vibe to it all the time. I don't really smell it anymore but that might just be getting used to it :shrug: But it might be a pretty rough summer for working outside

We finally got rain and it really made a difference. I was cutting concrete stepping outside to grab fresh air but it was no help. Scary
We've had a pretty good amount of rain the past 2 weeks but the smoke keeps coming back. We had 1 day the air quality was 475 but lately it's been like 130-170ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back