Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @Mossy and @Mara Cachafa I tried to think like a fish but it didn’t help me got a good old fashion ass whooping today going home with our tails between our legs :naughtystep::oops1::sad:
That just means more time to work on your stunts! ;) :eyebrows::woohoo1:

1688847892989.gif

I just made an assumption they were the same age, and that one had a more slender build, but being younger explains that away.

IMG_6705.JPG

@Badfinger ..the pot on the left....bearing in mind...any seed in that pot was put to germ on the same date....Look at the height/maturity of the girls......

Zoom into the rim of the pot ......there is a yellow leaf on the rim...a green leaf to her Right......and two tiny Eyes..............:yoinks:...See it.....?

IMG_6706 (2).JPG

IMG_6707.JPG

Now.............That's what I call Ambition..............:woody:............................:crying:

Broke the patella on the flight deck, the navy finally got me in for surgery nearly 14 months later! By then alot of damage was done! Their answer each time the surgery was postponed was only to take more pain pills....... :shrug:
Kinda makes a military dude feel, disposable. :cheers:

Happy caturday all. Havent been on much. I had accident at work yesterday and trip and broke my knee cap in half there goes my summer and my plants are going to suffer so what I have going now is going to be it for a while. Ill be back in action after November. 3 to 6 months to fully heal after surgery next week. Best wishes to all and Ill be on here and there. And when I get my apollo black cherry all trimmed up and weighed ill post for the grow and show.
Sorry to hear about the injury.

If you are on opioid pain meds, be careful of constipation - I ended up in emergency with it, no joke. If you are taking codeine, you should get some advice about which laxative to add to the mix to keep out of trouble, at least that is what I intend to do if there is a next time for me.

Good luck with it, I hope the surgery goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back