Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam their the one that got away for me, along with Zepp and the Who canceling on me.

ok, that'z sad....BUT, the real question is -> did u ever get to see Floyd-?

Its kinda cool liking a rock band at the beginning of their fame, and then having kids liking them years later in their career.

enter -> Iron fucking Maiden! :headbang: ppp

ok, that'z sad....BUT, the real question is -> did u ever get to see Floyd-?

enter -> Iron fucking Maiden! :headbang: ppp
Yes, but it was the DIvision Bell tour, without Waters, and it was still hands down the best concert I ever seen. And I seen maybe 60-70 big bands.

Yes, but it was the DIvision Bell tour, without Waters, and it was still hands down the best concert I ever seen. And I seen maybe 60-70 big bands.

i saw em on the same tour! :headbang: ppp

I wouldnt understand either, Motown was magical. I just have a hard time accepting rap. I dont know if I hit a wall with music, or I just think being a instrument player is just as important as writing lyrics. I can only hear the same thumb thumb thumb in any rap song. Guess the advancement of music just passed me by one day.

The band I saw the most times would have to be Supertramp. They had to have one of the best sound systems....a super clean sound

The band I saw the most times would have to be Supertramp. They had to have one of the best sound systems....a super clean sound

never got to see the Tramp, but man, this album, cranked to 11, jus can't be beat....

:headbang: ppp

I never got to see Pink Floyd but both times I've seen Roger Waters it's been more of a fancy Broadway show then a concert :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back