Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a very fun looking experiment

Yup exactly and nope no more then a solo cups worth will be fine.. Fill your pot with a empty cup in the center first pot some all mix in the bottom then fill around the solo cup then remove it and fill with your seed/light mix you should only need a hand full or so of light mix in the middle
thanks mate, gona get started on this now,
onlything is that i have to soak then hog the fabric pots through a field and then through some under growth, open a hatch and lower the pots down in 1 at a time,
The light mix definitly wont stay in the cenytre after all that so will probs do the lightmix bit down there lol
thanks mate,
do you think the allmix will be ok then,

thanks mate, gona get started on this now,
onlything is that i have to soak then hog the fabric pots through a field and then through some under growth, open a hatch and lower the pots down in 1 at a time,
The light mix definitly wont stay in the cenytre after all that so will probs do the lightmix bit down there lol
thanks mate,
do you think the allmix will be ok then,
Yeah just fill your pots like you say and then bring the light mix down in with you and dig a small hole for it in each pot

I honestly figured you did all this down in there :doh::rofl::rofl:

Interesting all though that seems like a festival off bands it is my birthday weekend so we may have to check that out we can make it in a day trip :cooldance::thanks:
I'm sure there's plenty of vendors and stuff to check out and do. Probably a fun afternoon if the weather is good. The one close to me in PA is weird since weed isn't legal in PA

Thank you @Mossy for the reps and Thank you @Mañ'O'Green as well .......MOG , your kind words when I messed up a little on my first post are the reason I kept on trying, and didn't go back to lurking in the background. I am so glad I did because I am enjoying this place and all the neat people that hang out here. :pass::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back