Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try it like this: Layer your joint - weed rosin weed, then roll it. If it's in between your weed it will keep the paper from running or dripping. And is easier to roll. If you get it right out of the freezer it should be stable enough for you to work with it and shape the rosin into a little snake or just sprinkled on. 😉
Thanks man but I wouldn’t still be doing it like this if it didn’t work perfectly 😉

Watched a video on how to make a rosin coated Thai stick, it’ll take a few attempts but should be fun to try

:welcome:That a nice haul I have to find one of these expo's around here and check em out. I've heard there's tons of free shit at them :biggrin::pass:
Ny harvest fest is near Ithaca in a couple weeks
I was thinking about going to the PA one this weekend but it's gonna rain the whole time

Ny harvest fest is near Ithaca in a couple weeks
I was thinking about going to the PA one this weekend but it's gonna rain the whole time

Interesting all though that seems like a festival off bands it is my birthday weekend so we may have to check that out we can make it in a day trip :cooldance::thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back