Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1695476133491.jpg

Hey stoners finally got in touch with @Dabber and it doesn't sound good he's been in the hospital for a few days but home now. Still feeling like crap and his blood numbers are all over the place MIN to MAX. He says its a spontaneous gut infection that has effected everything. He's in rough shape pain boules all of it but wanted me to tell you all that he's not giving up and is going to try to get one more grow in before he's gone. Kind of hard to understand who he said he was so shook but wanted to make sure that everyone that asks about him knows he really appreciates it @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @Bill.de.Cat @JP1 @DCLXVI @Cerebral Goo @blue I know I've missed some more but those were the few i could understand and I know care

@Dabber we are praying and thinking of you:sad: :karmacloud::goodluck:

Last edited:
:crying::crying::crying:

You just reminded me to check the windscreen wipers......:headbang:....they perish so fast here we replace them every Autumn........when we might need to use them.....

Same as steering wheel covers....:biggrin: ...hubby replaces them when all the plastic coating comes off on his hands......:d5:
Mines well past that! I now find chunks of foam in the car mine has shed but still wheel is much cooler then without it when the sun is beating down! Prob should check price on replacement but its never on my mind when i go shopping!

Hey stoners finally got in touch with @Dabber and it doesn't sound good he's been in the hospital for a few days but home now. Still feeling like crap and his blood numbers are all over the place MIN to MAX. He says its a spontaneous gut infection that has effected everything. He's in rough shape pain boules all of it but wanted me to tell you all that he's not giving up and is going to try to get one more grow in before he's gone. Kind of hard to understand who he said he was so shook but wanted to make sure that everyone that asks about him knows he really appreciates it @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green @Bill.de.Cat @JP1 @DCLXVI @Cerebral Goo I know I've missed some more but those were the few i could understand and I know care

@Dabber we are praying and thinking of you:sad: :karmacloud::goodluck:

Don't give up the fight @Dabber!!! We miss ya and we're all rooting for ya brother!!!

Goodmorning! Don't feel bad, we have one in our front yard too, it gets ignored for the most part. We water it but have no interest in processing olives so it just ends up being mulch anyway :rofl:

:headbang: Bit of a hedge between us and next door.........:pass:......and..they Do that.........:pass:

Owld guy next door has been dead 2 or 3 years........:pass:...but I guess well get neighbours again sometime.........

Mines well past that! I now find chunks of foam in the car mine has shed but still wheel is much cooler then without it when the sun is beating down! Prob should check price on replacement but its never on my mind when i go shopping!

There pricey careful not to break the bank. I found the perfect on for you :pighug::crying::crying: even comes with shifter cover:crying:
1695483918429.png

Thanks buddy, I'll hit him up.
Well, the ones that I can vouch for are no longer available.:face:
Just do a search for "Adjustable 360 Degree Plant Training Clips" On Amazon and look at the reviews.
just remember most of the cliffs are designed for early development. If it will fit, more than likely if it's older you'll want to get thumb and fore fingers busy And pre-break down the area where you going to bend it by rolling the stem like you're going to just plain supercrop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back