Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1634032

September is usually Resurection month here.....bit of rain sets everyting off..........the grape vine was stripped August.......and it's putting up grapes again....I Love a Trier......

A cold snap will sort them out....... :headbang: ....

View attachment 1634033

The feral tomato is still enjoying itself.......the tomatoes are ripening...but hidden under the leaf growth......:pass:...

And the olives are bending the branches...making me shameful for not doing anything with them........

View attachment 1634038

And...yup.....I Know I can get them processed into olive oll........but.....for the amount we have..it is not cost effective....:headbang:

I'm Wondering if they might be an effective Mulch.......:pass:...in my gardening..anything beneficial to humans is beneficial to plants too...so possible......
Goodmorning! Don't feel bad, we have one in our front yard too, it gets ignored for the most part. We water it but have no interest in processing olives so it just ends up being mulch anyway :rofl:

Thanks @Mossy and afternoon :toke:

Haven’t felt like being chatting the last few days. Not sure what it is some days it just feels pointless :shrug: Plus I am always busy so not being here has given more time to get my stuff done. I planed on getting on last night but took a after work nap and didn’t wake up till after midnight ended up sleeping 15+ hrs last night think I’m caught up let’s just hope I can get to sleep tonight:lildab::pass:

FB_IMG_1695418398646.jpg

Morning AFN!
Anyone ever try those adjustable LST clips, I just ordered some. I need to get my main cola branch under control. Should have done something about it before now.

No I haven't but pretty sure @WildBill uses and likes them :d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back