Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for Sunbeams.....Find a Cat.............. :headbang: ... #HappyCaturday @MedCzech :bighug:
Morning @Mossy or should I say, afternoon :toke:

Hope you got something nice to partake. I am very much enjoying some Double Grape after a perfect cure.

Myrcene and Caryophylene are two of my favorite terpenes, and DG has loads. Great with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. 💕

Morning y’all from MedCzech’s ManCave

Quick update…

Spread them out to give them the space they need.

IMG_8793.jpeg

Here we go ✌️

They should start to take off here real quick. The next two weeks will be crazy with growth. 🌱🪴

It's just occurred to me that I like finding males and sometimes finding a herm is okay too. It just means a space has opened up for something else..

Happy caturday. Packing all my grow stuff up so the people that wanna see my place monday dont see. Then got to check on a few beans I planted at a buddies tuesday night then go help a chick get her set up going. Going to gift her some @Sawney_bean to get her started and give her a taste of some good genetics. Busy weekend. Have a good one all.

Morning Folks,

I just finished up my first run and when I was breaking down the CGB Force last night I noticed some immature seeds. The 2 plants I harvested last week, double grape and cod victory, were clean. The question I have is can cannabis produce sterile seeds without pollen? While breaking down the plant I didn't see any pollen sacks, and if they were present I would have thought that the other plants would have had seeds in them. Still happy with the grow and will probably take the 2 seedlings out of the tent today to wipe it down incase there was pollen present, just trying to better understand this funky little plant better.

:smokeout:

Attachments

• IMG_1853.jpeg
    IMG_1853.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back