Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh .. Hi NaG ^_^

Afternoon - how are the grows going?? .. It's been a while since i saw the gloves!

gloves.gif

:gary:
I'm good Blue, how are you? I've got just a solo run with the cross I made(Blue Microverse F5 X Ripley's OG) ATM. I'm trying to be sure she has the terp profile, and structure I'm looking for before I work her down the line...

:pass:

@Lil Dab When are u starting those Rootbeer Float F4's?

Pssh idk I still have the S2’s I haven’t grown that are bought :doh: Maybe once the next run in the 4x4 in coco it will definitely have some Jean-o’s in it just not sure which yet

What you growing ... what you smoking???

I've got a Single DP Skywalker Haze 12 days in, and smoking some "Cheese Puffs" ... apparently very popular here in our neck of the woods :peek:

Pssh idk I still have the S2’s I haven’t grown that are bought :doh: Maybe the next run in the 4x4 in coco it will definitely have some Jean-o’s in it just not sure which yet
I have my last S2 in the tent now at 5 weeks, but I have a pack of the F4's I was planning on dropping about February, but their a 105 day strain, so I was hoping to monitor someone else's grow to see what to expect.

I'm good Blue, how are you? I've got just a solo run with the cross I made(Blue Microverse F5 X Ripley's OG) ATM. I'm trying to be sure she's has the terp profile, and structure I'm looking for before I work her down the line...

I'm good thanks buddy - I've not tried the blue microverse yet, i've got some in the stash to grow out (somewhere!) I've been growing "club" small breeder strains for a while, and was given some DP seeds (and it's been a lonnnng time since i grew out any of their stuff (auto white widow i think) ... So fingers crossed that even with a slightly warm start (90s), she should bulk up a bit! :D

I've got a Single DP Skywalker Haze 12 days in, and smoking some "Cheese Puffs" ... apparently very popular here in our neck of the woods :peek:
I am growing bubblegum queen, fugue state x pink Panama, double grape x skywalker, triks, white, Orgeberry, and triton Lime Biscotto whoo thats a lot :doh:smoking on blue sprayed shoes remix, Acapulco gold and old school mango haze

I myself am smoking Jean-o's S2 Rootbeer and Meph Double Grape.
I presently have a Meph Orange Biscuit (1 week) and a Rootbeer S2 (5 week) in the tent.

I have my last S2 in the tent now at 5 weeks, but I have a pack of the F4's I was planning on dropping about February, but their a 105 day strain, so I was hoping to monitor someone else's grow to see what to expect.
Sorry not your guinea pig think wildbill or nagreengo has grown that one I have not

I am growing bubblegum queen, fugue state x pink Panama, double grape x skywalker, triks, white, Orgeberry, and triton Lime Biscotto whoo thats a lot

Holy Shit balls :rofl: ... i need a bigger tent!!

smoking on blue sprayed shoes remix

Uhhhmmm .. wut?!?! lol - Sounds kinda cheesy and chemically???

Acapulco gold and old school mango haze

Those are Old School!!! Takes me back to the vietkong in 1972

(kidding obvs .. I'm not THAT old!)

:gary:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back