Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself am smoking Jean-o's S2 Rootbeer and Meph Double Grape.
I presently have a Meph Orange Biscuit (1 week) and a Rootbeer S2 (5 week0 in the tent.
Jean-O is on my list!! It's such a pain only having a small tent and 2 growing seasons due to temp constraints where my grow is!! I've got a photoperiod seed to grow in Feb, and hopefully i can try some new stuff for the autumn winter grow next year.

I've worked out that i only need to pull about 12 ounces a year to keep the jars in reasonable stocks!! My autos usually give 4-5 unless it's a long one (90 days plus)

Holy Shit balls :rofl: ... i need a bigger tent!!

Uhhhmmm .. wut?!?! lol - Sounds kinda cheesy and chemically???

Those are Old School!!! Takes me back to the vietkong in 1972

(kidding obvs .. I'm not THAT old!)

:gary:

Yeah the old school ones are really good AG is real hashy. OSMH has a nice creaming mango flavor with a hazy high

Night Owl BSSR yeah it’s funky kind of citrusy with a funk one of my favs

Or multiple tents I have a 3x3’ and 4x4’with 18x36” for drying and starting in

Jean-O is on my list!! It's such a pain only having a small tent and 2 growing seasons due to temp constraints where my grow is!! I've got a photoperiod seed to grow in Feb, and hopefully i can try some new stuff for the autumn winter grow next year.

I've worked out that i only need to pull about 12 ounces a year to keep the jars in reasonable stocks!! My autos usually give 4-5 unless it's a long one (90 days plus)
I guess I am in the same boat, I sold my 4x4 and down sized to a 2x4, I only grow for 3 people. I'm still in the process of nailing down our consumption rate.

I guess I am in the same boat, I sold my 4x4 and down sized to a 2x4, I only grow for 3 people. I'm still in the process of nailing down our consumption rate.
It's only when you run out and have to buy some that you realize how much you truly get through :rofl:

I bought 2 hounces about a month ago .. I've got about 1 ounce left and 70 days plus left on the grow!!
I like maths .. but not these kind of figures!! :rofl:

When i've got my own grow stash, i smoke like a stream train :rofl: .. I'm gonna need to mug someone before this one is finished (not you guys, you're FAR to far away ^_^ )

:pass:

Buy a press you’ll burn through some bud :pighug:
I smash through it in a vape! I've never tried a "dab" as such with a proper rig, but tried one of the mods resin :rofl: .. I fell over (umm .. that's more graceful than it sounds ... I hit the deck!! hard lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back