Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup @Olderfart .......:d5:.....I've told me son he has to sacrifice his eldest child to live here and keep us up with technology........

But.....

She's only 10 years old ATM ....:crying:.
Are you kidding? She was likely competent at this stuff five years ago. :rofl: :pighug:

Not only that, he claims to be quite good at it.....

We just need you to go have a look and let us know so we can congratulate him properly.
1688760982090.gif

I have a freebie from twenty20 on week 4. I'm noticing little tiny balls on some nodes and hairs with no balls on other nodes.. should I round file this plant or just pick the balls off and let it roll?
Sounds full hermie to me, bit of a risk keeping it around, and no way do you want seeds from it if you are reversing stuff. If you miss a ball or two, you will regret it come trimming time unless you can keep it isolated from other girls. :goodluck: :pighug:

Lmao biggest advantage besides weather for growing is my neighbors beg me to keep the shed door open so they can smell the plants
I'd love neighbours like that. It would save on carbon filters... :rofl:

Would a couple co2 bags make a difference in a 4x8 with 2-6 plants? I also have the tent open a lot when Iā€™m here just because I like looking at em.
nope, not much. Only helps significantly in a sealed growing area, which makes for a more complicated grow, especially re. controlling RH. I would not bother. Just grow'em to their potential without extra CO2, IMO. :pighug:

I'd love neighbours like that. It would save on carbon filters... :rofl:
Oh yeah that reminds me! I bought one 6 months ago and itā€™s still in the box I should probably get around to that since I bought it and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back