Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way late getting home tonight cause wife was supposed to order pizza and wings to be ready when I got out of work but never did. So I get there (I’m high as shit) and they are looking at me crazy when I’m asking for my order that doesn’t exist :doh::oops1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1631898
Got some Yo-yo’s in the mail today for that beastly girl in the 4x4 hopefully I can tame her a little bit. She’s getting heavy and about taking up the whole tent :nono:

View attachment 1631899
1694728075032.gif

Pro tip…..
My yoyos they gave out before long and that center disk would slip and would start trying go reel the line back in putting incredible strain on the plant! A simple piece of duct tap placed on the wheel and wrapped around to back side will prevent it from slipping!

View attachment 1631901

Pro tip…..
My yoyos they gave out before long and that center disk would slip and would start trying go reel the line back in putting incredible strain on the plant! A simple piece of duct tap placed on the wheel and wrapped around to back side will prevent it from slipping!

Thanks yeah they are quite cheaply made first one I pulled out doesn’t like to reel itself back up so that one may not have that issue. Just trying to hold her up straight we shall see :doh::goodluck:

Thanks yeah they are quite cheaply made first one I pulled out doesn’t like to reel itself back up so that one may not have that issue. Just trying to hold her up straight we shall see :doh::goodluck:
It may be in the locked position! Press that center stick all the way to one side or other to lock or open all the way to reel em in!

Thanks @Lil Dab for da rep! I owe u 1 but gotta spread da love more! ;) :d5:

BTW if me and u get to spots 1 and 2 on the leaderboard do we get staff positions?? Or at least staff benefits? Maybe access to the staff room behind the scenes? :shrug::eyebrows::crying:

I did that come on I’m not that stoned yet :toke:It retracts good except the last foot
U may need to pull it out kinda far and then slowly let it wind itself up so doesn’t get tangled like a fishing pole can! Also that stick is really easy to bump which is why i used the tape so no accidental mishaps wind up snapping a branch! ;) :d5:

@Lil Dab we can be some of those staff members that show up but never actually do any kind of work! Kinda like @420Forever :yeah::crying::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back