Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye...that's what I'm looking into...... @LaughingHyenaSeeds are pretty New to site and might now have been told much.......:headbang:
@Mossy Thank you.
@Lil Dab I did mention before posting if I could use images, I thought everyone had said yes. My apologizes if you didn't want it posted. I can take it down if you like, if so please shoot me a message.

Oh god. Why? My facebook marketplace feed is already swamped with morons selling Disney VHS tapes they think are worth thousands of dollars each.

I even saw someone on there the other day hawking beanie babies still.

@Mossy Thank you.
@Lil Dab I did mention before posting if I could use images, I thought everyone had said yes. My apologizes if you didn't want it posted. I can take it down if you like, if so please shoot me a message.

Oh no am happy to have it there it is a honor. I just didn’t realize that you actually did. I must have missed you asking my apologies

Lmao no idea how i forgot this! I was getting in my car last night and this dude came out cussing up a storm! Then he looked and did a double take and then slapped his forehead! He then proceeds to tell me he thought someone had stolen his truck…..
7BB6ABE8-1019-4700-8C56-00CDE259CEC4.jpeg
3A4FF6EF-62E1-4AEB-AD94-9FA319EDCBD7.jpeg

He finally realized he musta left it in neutral so his truck rolled from handicap spot backwards across entire parking lot without hitting any other cars and wound up in ditch along side the road! :shrug::haha::crying:

Lmao no idea how i forgot this! I was getting in my car last night and this dude came out cussing up a storm! Then he looked and did a double take and then slapped his forehead! He then proceeds to tell me he thought someone had stolen his truck…..
View attachment 1631897View attachment 1631896

He finally realized he musta left it in neutral so his truck rolled from handicap spot backwards across entire parking lot without hitting any other cars and wound up in ditch along side the road! :shrug::haha::crying:

lucky fuck....if that woulda been me, my shit woulda rolled right into the fuckin gas pump & blown the whole place to smithereenz :doh: ppp

Way late getting home tonight cause wife was supposed to order pizza and wings to be ready when I got out of work but never did. So I get there (I’m high as shit) and they are looking at me crazy when I’m asking for my order that doesn’t exist :doh::oops1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_6494.jpeg

Got some Yo-yo’s in the mail today for that beastly girl in the 4x4 hopefully I can tame her a little bit. She’s getting heavy and about taking up the whole tent :nono:

IMG_6495.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back