Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon. so did you have trouble with the law?

Nah.....but the seat belt got a bit flex........ :biggrin: ....I could probably do a whiplash Claim..........

cannabiscrashdummy.gif

:crying:

And.....he'll still do the same tomorrow.........:biggrin:...... Boy Racers never get Better............

How's you.....still being a Mole.......?

Nah.....but the seat belt got a bit flex........ :biggrin: ....I could probably do a whiplash Claim..........

View attachment 1631805

:crying:

And.....he'll still do the same tomorrow.........:biggrin:...... Boy Racers never get Better............

How's you.....still being a Mole.......?
friday-neck.gif

Yoooop
IMG_20230914_085604538.jpg
IMG_20230914_085614494.jpg

Looks like a Job well done.....but half finshed............. :pass: ...You got it all the fill back in now......?
Ya still got to make 3 more connections then backfill then concrete. Working with the slug for 4 days so you can imagine
Him n the boss just showed up now 3 1/2 hours after I started, boss can help set set pipe, im taking an hour break

Ya still got to make 3 more connections then backfill then concrete. Working with the slug for 4 days so you can imagine
Him n the boss just showed up now 3 1/2 hours after I started, boss can help set set pipe, im taking an hour break

You are doing better than you have been......:bighug:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back