Not open for further replies.
@Mossy All is good . :thumbsup:
DSC_0001 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0003 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0002 - Copy.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0032.JPG

No not my Tric photos I came across them , electron microscope , I recon they are very cool .

Ah.............I Thought............ :headbang: ........

If you'd got a new electron microscope......you would have mentioned it in the staffroom..................Frequently.....:blahblah:

I Found a book......Cannabis under the microscope.......Amzon..but at 22 euros it is a bit heavy on the pocket when there are loads of vid clips that can be Viewed for nowt.........:biggrin: ...

So...we are going along the main drag....30KM an hour......with a solid white line...for no Passing........and we got behind a Tourists car..........
we know they were Tourists coz they were sticking to the speed limit...the locals don't ... :biggrin:

Hubby gets the twitch so he overtakes it and the car coming towards us flashes his lights...and all I said was..what's he flashing his lights for....?

So it starts...frikken traffic warriors...:cuss:....flashing coz I'm over taking.. :cuss:..he can drive his car how he wants....I'll drive mine how I want...:cuss:..frikken arsehole...yada..yada.......

Then the police car that the driver had been flashing to Warn us was 2 cars behind him appeared around the corner........:nono:....

Gawd......I Knew it would be Fraught...................
smok.gif
...but I Honestly didn't juice up enough for it..........

I'm making up for it now........ it's a good job I smoke dope...........:pass:

This might be a stupid question but. Say I got one seed and I want more of that strain. You can reverse it and let it pollinate it self? also if so thats when you get an S1?
Yes but it isn't guaranteed to reproduce the original. Also every time you reverse you can expect to lose vigor.

That said, you can probably expect good seeds in the F1 generation, maybe most of them, depending on what you reversed. I reversed a Mephisto Double Grape and from what I can tell the offspring are identical and they seem just as vigorous as the ones in the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back