Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks! They can be smart little SOB's. I would recommend a sticky trap placed along a travel path.

:crying: :crying: :crying:I have watched rats and mice just jump over a sticky trap. I have used this one with good success and Ms MOG does not need to see the carnage. I bait with peanut butter and or cheese food.

2023-09-13_23-14-02.jpg

View attachment 1631682

Do u also turn your vehicle off at red lights like it conserves gas or something! I literally had a moron pull up beside me today and turn vehicle off for 2 seconds at the stop sign! Then started it up and off they went! :shrug::haha::rofl:

I rented a Ford pick-up truck from U-Haul a few years back and I pull out to the first stop light and had to break a little hard and the motor shut off. I thought shit I didn't even get a block. Then the second I let my foot off the brake it started right up :doh:. It took me a while to figure it out but if you break softly to a stop the engine continues to run if you press down harder on the brake the engine would stop.

I would seem to me you would wear out a starter pretty fast with this system?

Happy day! I’m back in the saddle.
@Son of Hobbes thank you sir.

I am glad Hobbes got that squared away for you because doing it my way would have been painful. I think you are more vulnerable to server failure using two services to post pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back