Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im supposed to go see the group she chills with tonight, middle class suburban but tolerable, i have to go cuz I need the money, they're prolly gonna be there cuz there's gonna be shrooms n shes a fan. Not really a big deal just don't want to be in the situation

Cheers all I’m glad I could bring a smile 😄 I decided to run 6 instead of 8 since I still have a couple months of possible hot weather (it’s often 80+ on Halloween here) and I’d rather not power up 2 lights. And I’m gonna go with a greasy menu of 1 Double Grape, 2 Strawberry Nuggets,1 Jammy Dodgers #2, 2 Double Grape x Forum Stomper. Love smoking all of em and looking forward to squeezing em in a few months!

Im supposed to go see the group she chills with tonight, middle class suburban but tolerable, i have to go cuz I need the money, they're prolly gonna be there cuz there's gonna be shrooms n shes a fan. Not really a big deal just don't want to be in the situation
In and out my man. Dont fall for the smoosh smoosh :haha::pighug:

mmm.....better.......u........than.........me
b0260.gif
ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back