Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of work I got caught daydreaming today. My partner took the pic while waiting for me because I’m supposed to be taking off those locking cones in the corners but at the time I was trying to figure out which beans I’m gonna drop when I get home 🤦🏻‍♂️
D4556E20-8147-4347-B258-4C86DCF4B173.jpeg

@Hotfire ;) :eyebrows::crying:

FAC9FCBD-C989-4EE5-A584-D9411F7E55BF.jpeg
C6AB5974-4CD4-4B71-A192-9B28BC536ADB.jpeg
46CB8FA2-806E-4847-B3A6-526FB11A880C.jpeg
81E8C5F3-992D-4254-AC37-1C2D539B5C9A.jpeg
C97F3EA8-5805-4EF1-B8D2-67C6C6E60C41.jpeg

1694037781626.gif

Lmao i got a 6 pack but only 1 was warm so asked her to put it in separate small box and while she was boxing them told her how far i drove just for Andes mint cookie so she threw an extra 1 into the open spot in my 6 pack! :woohoo1::headbang::yay:

Pinks out here living his best life :hump:
Been tryn not to think about her. Was goin outta my way not to flirt wit her but she just kept comin at me, seperatin me. Think she tried to get me to go to a place she was gonna be through a friend askin me to come. Could tell by the look on her face she was disappointed at the end of the night by just shakin her hand and sayin thanks for havin me , her man went n passed out n she never said it but u know when they tryna get you to do somethin, n im stick up the convenience store grimey, not that kind

She's in the Grove Bag curing, and I've yet to test her. But I plan to press a little this weekend.

:pass:
Something to look forward to. Let us know how it is.

Can I ask what press you have? I'd like to buy one in the future.

Qb

Been tryn not to think about her. Was goin outta my way not to flirt wit her but she just kept comin at me, seperatin me. Think she tried to get me to go to a place she was gonna be through a friend askin me to come. Could tell by the look on her face she was disappointed at the end of the night by just shakin her hand and sayin thanks for havin me , her man went n passed out n she never said it but u know when they tryna get you to do somethin, n im stick up the convenience store grimey, not that kind
U coulda stole his gun and his girl broham! Wtf

1694038394324.gif

Im supposed to go see the group she chills with tonight, middle class suburban but tolerable, i have to go cuz I need the money, they're prolly gonna be there cuz there's gonna be shrooms n shes a fan. Not really a big deal just don't want to be in the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back