Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo stoners I did end up sending @Twenty20 Adam a PM about ordering direct and you do get some freebies and get to pick them at checkout.. Plus he told me to let him know and he'll have them hook me up then to top it off he gave me a coupon code to use and share around site :d5::vibe: So for any one looking to order some Twenty20 gear here's a code for 15% off:headbang::woohoo:

Coupon code: AFNTwenty20

15% off
please share freely. We'll keep this open indefinitely
I gotta try something from them. Everybody seems to like their seeds. Anybody grown MSG? :pass:

Dropped this plant instead of stepping on the dog a few days ago. The dirt all exploded and about 80% of the roots were exposed so I grabbed a plastic pot, suspended her in the middle and shoved new coco in there. Leaves were twisted and stems were bent but not broken. She would have just laid across the pot so I put a couple tiedowns to hold her up. Now she doesn’t even need the one that’s there it’s just a precaution. She was a mess ready for the bin and I wanted to share the hardiness…
2D44598C-1A04-4C1B-83E2-79BD55727649.jpeg

Good morfnoevight all you happy Thursday Live Stoners!

I use Sta-Bil in the fuel of all my small motors and it prevents varnish from forming. The generator is over 23 years old. It does not get used often now as I do not go camping and it is just back-up life support. It will run my swamp cooler or the heatalator fans on the fireplace insert plus a couple of lights in a long term power outage. I service it every other year. But this year it will not run properly without the choke in use so tine to rebuild that carb.

We took a trip to the Fresno Chaffee Zoo this morning. It has become a world class zoo and I should make the trip more often to support it.

Here is a few pictures.

View attachment 1611756View attachment 1611757View attachment 1611758View attachment 1611759View attachment 1611760View attachment 1611761View attachment 1611763View attachment 1611764View attachment 1611765View attachment 1611766View attachment 1611767View attachment 1611768

You really need to watch out for these Animals!

I use gas with no ethanol in my small engines. There are only a couple of gas stations that sell it here, 91 octane. I found out ethanol destroys rubber parts after I had to change the fuel line on the chainsaw a second time.

2 more weeks!
Plus more calmag :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I gotta try something from them. Everybody seems to like their seeds. Anybody grown MSG? :pass:

MOG is your guy I've grown orgeberry, bourbon berry, and trizzlers... Ogreberry being my favorite super strong terps and a really heavy head high perfect night time smoke :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back