Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got pretty good mozzarella sticks too :eyebrows: I can get down with a beef and cheese with some curly fries :gassy:Haven't had it in too long since they've closed all the ones around here. Now they're being replaced with Popeyes
I cannot eat it now because of my gluten problem but Popeyes Chicken is the best of all the chicken places and the sandwich is off the hook. When that chicken sandwich came out I ate it for lunch 7 or 8 days in a row. Then they started running out and the lines became impossible to navigate on a lunch hour. Man I do miss that sandwich extra pickles please!
Howdy all! I’ve been prepping the shed for the press and accessories and I’m excited to get started. I’m also installing a second manifold so I can grow plants specifically for pressing. Which leads me to ask you fine folks if I should grow beans that have proven to be very frosty because I honestly don’t know how much that matters. Cheers :pass:
It makes a huge difference in the yield and workability. @LaughingHyenaSeeds (formerly Beaver Genetics) Black Fire and Russian Winter were top producers that are easy to pick up!

Knows Candy is a great buzz but I cannot pick it up no matter what I try, it is just too greasy.

with horseradish sauce/bbq sauce.
1693875634943.gif

It makes a huge difference in the yield and workability. @LaughingHyenaSeeds (formerly Beaver Genetics) Black Fire and Russian Winter were top producers that are easy to pick up!

Yup I can agree with that Banana bread was a frost factory with great rosin as well :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back