Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
my new idea -> black & chrome skittlez for metalheadz :headbang: :mrgreen: ppp
You can get black and silver or platinum m&m's :pass:

"Thca flower" seems to be the new thing in the mail. I still don't know how that's actually legal. I just think they don't care anymore within the usps
It all has to do with that farm bill. The stupid legislators don't know the proper terminology. The vast majority of the THC in flower is in the form of THCA. The law is written that it has to be .3% and below of THC.

You can get black and silver or platinum m&m's :pass:

hey, workz for me :headbang: ...........cuz i don't even like skittlez anyway :crying: ppp

It all has to do with that farm bill. The stupid legislators don't know the proper terminology. The vast majority of the THC in flower is in the form of THCA. The law is written that it has to be .3% and below of THC.
Yeah but it just really feels like pushing it. I wouldn't be comfortable fighting that in court :pass: Wouldn't take much more then ordering at the wrong time in the summer or sitting in a mailbox or car to convert to 0.4%:bong:

my new idea -> black & chrome skittlez for metalheadz :headbang: :mrgreen: ppp
1693790590642.gif

1693790613236.gif

Yeah but it just really feels like pushing it. I wouldn't be comfortable fighting that in court :pass: Wouldn't take much more then ordering at the wrong time in the summer or sitting in a mailbox or car to convert to 0.4%:bong:
I think its just thc itself under .3% but thca isn’t included in law so no limit on that and lawmakers are too dumb to realize it gets u high! Prob how headshops here can sell delta 8 thca carts! Never bought one or investigated them tho so not too positive!

Yeah that was my train of thought too and it'd be my freaking Luck

I think its just thc itself under .3% but thca isn’t included in law so no limit on that and lawmakers are too dumb to realize it gets u high! Prob how headshops here can sell delta 8 thca carts! Never bought one or investigated them tho so not too positive!
Just seems kinda sketchy that somebody figured out this loophole in like the past year to legally mail regular weed. I just wouldn't put much trust in it

I tried some of those delta 8 cartridges. Real harsh as hell As far as I was concerned.

I just don't trust stuff. That's kind of why I grow!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back