Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetra-Aquasafe is for fish tanks, it will strip out zinc, copper and other NEEDED metals from your fertigation DO NOT USE in a grow, you will have hard to diagnose deficiencies.
We've already had this conversation once. It is for making the water safe in fish tanks, it is safe for aquatic plants, and it has my approval for using it as treatment for your organic growing watering regimen. I've used it for years and it is the only fish tank water treatment that had no ill effect on my ganja my friend, and I've tried them all. I will happily continue to use it every grow as I always have. It is important to use no more than 7 drops per gallon if you should try it out.

Edit: If removing all the metals from the water is bad, then why use RO water for your garden?
:pass:

Last edited:
Reactions: JP1
He just reposed it enough times to take a whole gallery of photos!
:doh:of course I know what you meant............. I was joking. Look close, the tail markings are different on at least 4 of the fish so cannot be the same fish but they are for sure similar.

How do ya make a reply go away when ya change your mind? has to be an easier way.
Oh young grasshopper, once you hit post, it is forever in the web. Lesson be careful what you say. As the IT Administrator of a large company I constantly warned my users once they send an email it is forever out there and no matter how much money or favors they offered me I could NOT retrieve it.
We've already had this conversation once. It is for making the water safe in fish tanks, it is safe for aquatic plants, and it has my approval for using it as treatment for your organic growing watering regimen. I've used it for years and it is the only fish tank water treatment that had no ill effect on my ganja my friend, and I've tried them all. I will happily continue to use it every grow as I always have. It is important to use no more than 7 drops per gallon if you should try it out.

:pass:
Well I think a better practice is to use inputs that don't have significant heavy metal problems. Chlorine is not a problem and chloramine can be neutralized with simple ascorbic acid - vitamin C. All municipal water has legal levels for heavy metals that are well below a problem level for growing cannabis. RO can be used if your on a well with a problem.

The major source for heavy metals getting into cannabis is the outdoor soil it is grown in. @Son of Hobbes can talk about problems he has seen in commercial grows.

The Ginger Stoner, with ginger dreads, was talking about this website that sends out real bud all over the country.
He was also talking about how cheap it was. Cheap? I don't know about that. Take a look at this

welp, not the best picz, cuz o' the angle of the sun, but most of em were takin off from right across the highway this time, so here'z a few more balloon shotz.... :joy: ppp

20230903_185508.jpg
20230903_185605.jpg
20230903_185631.jpg
20230903_185913.jpg

The Ginger Stoner, with ginger dreads, was talking about this website that sends out real bud all over the country.
He was also talking about how cheap it was. Cheap? I don't know about that. Take a look at this
"Thca flower" seems to be the new thing in the mail. I still don't know how that's actually legal. I just think they don't care anymore within the usps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back