Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya . Fuck man that shit was scary its sort of going away, but man i kinda feel like I got punched in the brain
Caring for a loved one is very stressful.....because it's usually done by one person while the other relatives pull away putting more stress on that one by isolating them with no outlet to vent. Not that it's easy venting to reletaves because you always have to temper what you say....a councilor may help. going to ask about one myself.

Preliminary testing confirms that Rocbud Blueberry Passion is strong af
20230831_155324 - Copy.jpg

you should go in buddy.
Caring for a loved one is very stressful.....because it's usually done by one person while the other relatives pull away putting more stress on that one by isolating them with no outlet to vent. Not that it's easy venting to reletaves because you always have to temper what you say....a councilor may help. going to ask about one myself.
Ya. Thanks guys . It really helps. I really feel like I may have just had a really close call. Like if i would have been in that warm water a second longer something would have blown up. The second i feel up to it im getting out of the house cuz shes just gonna keep throwing shots n i don't think I will handle tryna to deal with it well

Ya. Thanks guys . It really helps. I really feel like I may have just had a really close call. Like if i would have been in that warm water a second longer something would have blown up. The second i feel up to it im getting out of the house cuz shes just gonna keep throwing shots n i don't think I will handle tryna to deal with it well
Shots as in shot glasses or shots as in little digs at you trying to illicit an emotional responce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back