Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered this from mephisto last Thursday and it was supposed to be here tuesday but its taking a lil trip around the country.. crazy cause my order from Monday got here in 3 days. Not sure why it went to MD, it was already in Los Angeles :face: :crying:
1000010460.png

I got a serious question about how im feeling rn.
I just got pretty pissed at my aunt stormed off immediately started feeling i guess nauseous.. sort of... and the left side of my face head and arm all feel really fuckin crazy rn. It's kinda hard to describe how shitty i feel all of a sudden Little trouble swallowing tried a shower feel a tiny bit better but not much. Its not the first time but its the most intense. It really doesn't feel like any kind of panic attack I've had. Only when im angry and very localized to the same spots especially the spots in my head. Should I be worried ? Is it just overtired.

I got a serious question about how im feeling rn.
I just got pretty pissed at my aunt stormed off immediately started feeling i guess nauseous.. sort of... and the left side of my face head and arm all feel really fuckin crazy rn. It's kinda hard to describe how shitty i feel all of a sudden Little trouble swallowing tried a shower feel a tiny bit better but not much. Its not the first time but its the most intense. It really doesn't feel like any kind of panic attack I've had. Only when im angry and very localized to the same spots especially the spots in my head. Should I be worried ? Is it just overtired.
How's the center of your chest feel?....
Could be stress, I get tinglings in the fingers at those times.......your best bet is tell your doctor about it....all of it... ( men tend to minimise things ) you don't want a heart attack dude.

Last edited:
Thats where i feel the nausea type feeling. But like I said not really nausea can't describe it
Still make an appointment dude....stress causes attacks and caring for another in later life stages causes great stress.

N when I got in the shower and had the water warm the second i stepped in i felt my head go on fire and it actually knocked the wind out of me so i turned it cold and it slowly went back to the initial level of feeling weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back