Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @BCBudlady :bighug: ...how's your Sunday........?
Rattling the pots and pans today and getting ready for 8 dinner guests Auntie.:bighug: Some extra incentive in the vape to make it happen. How is your Sunday?:dizzy:

I cracked into the cob cured Aunt Ginny's Elixir. I decided 5 weeks curing was long enough. It smokes incredibly smooth and the flavor of the chew is like top notch weed. Has me dancing around like I did 40 years ago. I can't for the life of me get a decent picture. The colors are awesome and the little grooves from the corn husk just sparkle. I tried multiple backgrounds and lighting but just can't capture the natural look.
20230827_100507.jpg

anyone try these out yet? Imagine the space that can be reclaimed!

Amazon product

I use them and they def make for more space in the tent. My biggest challenge was finding bottoms for them, AC doesn't make a square bottom. After looking at the actual measurements of every 11 (just cuz it says 11in, doesn't mean it is) in square bottoms on Amazon, this is the only one that I found the 3 gall will fit.

Idyllize 5 Pack 11 Inch of Plastic Plant Saucer, Square Clear Drip Trays for ... Amazon product

I cracked into the cob cured Aunt Ginny's Elixir. I decided 5 weeks curing was long enough. It smokes incredibly smooth and the flavor of the chew is like top notch weed. Has me dancing around like I did 40 years ago. I can't for the life of me get a decent picture. The colors are awesome and the little grooves from the corn husk just sparkle. I tried multiple backgrounds and lighting but just can't capture the natural look.View attachment 1627367
Cob cured? Please tell me more! This almost looks like what i imagine thai stick looking like... or a really good shroom stem eh @PinkyNotTheBrain ?
:pass:

Cob cured? Please tell me more! This almost looks like what i imagine thai stick looking like... or a really good shroom stem eh @PinkyNotTheBrain ?
Check @tangwena 's thread in the Harvest and Curing section. It is really a neat way of doing things. Great long term storage as well.

Check @tangwena 's thread in the Harvest and Curing section. It is really a neat way of doing things. Great long term storage as well.

Or this thread :d5::biggrin::pass:

Don’t look @PinkyNotTheBrain fixing a leak behind the camper shower and I didn’t have enough blue pex so I used red for the cold side :eek2::muahaha:
Having to replace the whole shower enclosure cause I ripped the old one trying to quick fix which didn’t work.. So now we’re doing it the hard way :wall::joy:

IMG_6217.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back