Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
New ting

IMG20230827112054.jpg

I'm Sorry to hear that @I love weed.....it really is a hard thing to judge for us ...even knowing your conditions....

I'd say you best/simlest way to judge is the finger in the pot....stick your finger in to the top of the soil...up to the first knuckle and feel if it is damp or not......:watering: ...Plants need water and oxygen....so having the top half inch dry gives them the option.

Moisture meters are cheap...and not covert....get them from the garden centre....for houseplants.......about £5...
First, or second knuckle?

Tuna on pizza? Is that an English thing? Don't remember seeing that one anywhere in the UK or otherwise.

Oh Aye.....usually with small prawwns and gralic too......... :chef: ......but hubbys not keen on the prawns if he is eating it cold....and neither of us are big garlic fiends........:biggrin:

If you still have a lot of figs, try those with some cables cheese and jamon.

Hubby fed the cured ham to te dogs the other day.....and we haven't been shopping since.........:biggrin:........
Al paca bowl for us!

Far too sharp for a Sunday @Cerebral Goo :d5:..you need to smoke more............:pass:.. #sharing one......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back