Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF u were on a pc, u could click & view it full size, no prob.....jus sayin & mobile on plz (snickerz) View attachment 1627165ppp

lookz like a baby mantis to me :shrug: ppp
Why I specified i was on an iPhone! Figured it had something to do with him posting from pc and them in between sizes he posted seemed to confirm it! Then again i know how to resize a gif but never tried it for photos! Just pic “full image” every time and call it good! :rofl:

And pic 3 kinda looks like a large assassin bug to me but would need to see it from front to see if it had a beak (rostrum) or if it just is a random bug that looks similar from behind! :shrug::crying:

Are we gardeners or weirdos that we are trying to identify a bug from its booty pic? :yoinks::doh:

1693075068294.gif

If it were me at least it's what I do is mix tap with RO to <100ppm then ph but my tap doesn't have chloramines just chlorine.. I believe you can treat chloramines with vit-c.. Or you can do what I thought you did and use RO/distilled and mix in .3 gram gypsum and .3 gram epsom to buffer the RO/Distilled water then ph
U know i am too cheap to be buying distilled jugs at $1.20 a pop vs even refilling my jugs with RO its $.39 each! I need to know how much ascorbic acid or whatever i should use needs to be added to kill off the nasty shit! Not sure if i will need to mix with RO if i go that route cuz think water is only around 200ppm and if i replace the 3M under sink filter will be a tad lower! :d5:

soooo, jus feed the bad to the ugly & it'z prob solved, cuz mantis are ur friend :pighug: ppp
Zoom in its not a mantis! A mantis has a head/ a solid body/ and a separate section that makes up the rear! His pic the rear and body are all 1 mass with a small head at the front! ;)

Zoom in its not a mantis! A mantis has a head/ a solid body/ and a separate section that makes up the rear! His pic the rear and body are all 1 mass with a small head at the front! ;)
At the very least a mantis has huge eyes that are unmistakable

U know i am too cheap to be buying distilled jugs at $1.20 a pop vs even refilling my jugs with RO its $.39 each! I need to know how much ascorbic acid or whatever i should use needs to be added to kill off the nasty shit! Not sure if i will need to mix with RO if i go that route cuz think water is only around 200ppm and if i replace the 3M under sink filter will be a tad lower! :d5:

Yeah I knew your a tight ass just wasn't sure what the water you bought was just covering my ass :shrug::condom:

Those fricken plant bugs are fast and strong I have seen them take a garden hose blast and hang on. I sprayed them with Pyganic a organic spray and I think they liked it :face:
Get an old broom and use it to knock em on the ground! Then u can lay down the law! ;)

1693075477033.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back