Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1692974996581.jpg

I didn't plant any Datura this year but a few volunteers poked up by the house. The first one bloomed this morning. I just wish the blooms would last a little longer. They sure are pretty though.
20230826_085546.jpg

I just watched a video of a black father ripping ass of his child's school board!:funny::funny::funny:
There was absolutely no misunderstanding whatsoever of what his position was on the subject!:funny::funny::funny:
I was dying laughing and cheering at the same time!

The HerbalAire fired Mephisto Fugue State may have contributed to my enjoyment of this video. It's audio and visual enhancements are quite nice. I'm sure the Vidamints in the Swordfish contributed............. It was added over the top of the Double Bubble.....................so no laying back and chillin.

I want a hamburger but I don't have any sharp cheddar cheese. I need to look to see if I have some mushrooms somewhere and maybe make a mushroom burger with the mozzarella I have. Mushroom burgers are kind of bland. I need to. find something to spice it up a bit I had the perfect condiment for this situation. It was Stubbs Green Chili Sauce. That stuff was delicious! I can't find it anymore! Maybe it's seasonal and with the new hatch chili crop coming in I might find it again. I'm probably just gonna have to breakdown and buy it online! It's not in any of the stores around me.
If you see this, pick it up! It's really good step lots of flavor with a little heat. The flavors outstanding and not overpowering, quite enhancing.
Damn it! I'm slobbering as I'm thinking about it!:funny::funny::funny:

db1d4f49393577414864b9dd1214926b_large.png

:drool: I wish not something I'm particular fond of but pretty sure I have the worst tap water on site:king::what?:.. I can thank a local vinegar plant for that our town has it's own water supply.. Only one in the county our water actually supplements the county's water supply but we don't see any of their water.. Took me a little digging but friend of friend works for the water authority and gave us the low down.. Its a messed up deal :deadhorse:

That would be fine for the seedlings too
I am probably going to go with a tap/ Ro mix for my next seedlings. Has worked out good the past two times I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back