Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday!

Thanks for the reps @Mossy and @WildBill!!!

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 10.17.51 AM.png

What is masa....?.... :bighug:
For making tortillas and tamales etc

Definition according to schmoogle:
Masa is a fresh dough made from ground field corn, or maize. To make masa harina flour, you first start with masa dough. The freshly made dough is dried and ground into instant flour, which can be reconstituted back into dough by adding water.

Cuz for some reason some of them including the brand i was using use it in processing even though it was naturally gluten free

Cheers...get you.......... :headbang: ...some of them it depends on what else they are processng...coz fine dust can contaminate it.......

I was getting a reaction once and couldn't fathom it....turned out it was green tea bags.......:shrug:....I mean....Who would put gluten in a green tea....:doh:..but like a lot of other products...probably in to bulk it up a bit........

Cheers...get you.......... :headbang: ...some of them it depends on what else they are processng...coz fine dust can contaminate it.......

I was getting a reaction once and couldn't fathom it....turned out it was green tea bags.......:shrug:....I mean....Who would put gluten in a green tea....:doh:..but like a lot of other products...probably in to bulk it up a bit........
Jeez even green tea. Ya like sawdust in black pepper, like cmon just give me pepper y does everything have to be a scheme cant u just take a product and put it in a fucking jar then sell it too me, deal done, i feel like its more work to try and scam me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back