Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to time it and see how long it took to get enough runnoff. Then set the timer accordingly.
That's what I do. I run 1/4 inch tubing with no drippers. I use the flora flex distribution caps to spread the nutes evenly. I have three lines per plant spread around the top. Right now I only have 2 plants so I have six tubes per plant. The tees and assorted fittings regulate the pressure quite evenly. It still takes around 5 minutes to get a 20 % runoff.

That's what I do. I run 1/4 inch tubing with no drippers. I use the flora flex distribution caps to spread the nutes evenly. I have three lines per plant spread around the top. Right now I only have 2 plants so I have six tubes per plant. The tees and assorted fittings regulate the pressure quite evenly. It still takes around 5 minutes to get a 20 % runoff.
I was gonna say it would work if u used one of them distribution caps cuz they have dealios inside them that will regulate amount of pressure to each line! :d5:

I was gonna say it would work if u used one of them distribution caps cuz they have dealios inside them that will regulate amount of pressure to each line! :d5:
this is my setup
20230807_120242.jpg

Is that from what i pointed out a ways back that nobody seemed to grasp…..
Whatever u put in reservoir part of it is gonna stay trapped in the lines not being stirred like whats in reservoir so can and obv will make nasty shit grow in the lines and can collect in drippers! I may get the flush valves blumat makes so that depending what i put thru rez u can swap back to plain water rez afterwards and flush out the nutes trapped in line! Think its so can put teas thru my setup without having some staying stuck in lines and going anaerobic!
The nutrients are dissolved so they are not a problem. It is the organics growing in the res that are the problem.

I’m a bit too stoned to comprehend how they work exactly! :shrug: :crying:
Oops forgot to add this! :doh::rofl:

The nutrients are dissolved so they are not a problem. It is the organics growing in the res that are the problem.
Lmao I didn’t mean u! Obv u know whats going on! ;) :pighug::rofl:

But ya no problem adding some of the glb stuff to my reservoir but without adding a stirring pump the fulvic and brix is a no go cuz it made nasty ass slime all over rez in a matter of days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back