Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do run the chance of one plugging but normally can catch it quick enough so if it’s only one plant won’t be bothered.. I use Flora flex or rain drip .5gph

Yup that’s a good way to do it but the problem without pressure compensating emitters is going to be inconsistency.

Flora flex has these kits little more money but come with pots or quick fill bags which @JP1 is a fan of.. I use their bubbler manifold clips caps filter and 1/4” tubing. I’d recommend the bubbler manifold I’ve done two grows with it first one flawless second grow had one port plug but it’s easy to clean.. I’ll be setting it up here soon for my current run with 4 plants. I ran it a bunch prior to growing with it and it was very consistent only down fall is the lowest emitter insert is 2gph.. I am thinking I am going to try using it open flow with .5 emitters in the ends of lines
View attachment 1626165View attachment 1626166

Now there’s these too that the TBC just started making that I’ve looked at but my stuff works and these were available when I bought View attachment 1626168View attachment 1626169
Thanks for this. I didn't know about the bucket company.

Thanks for this. I didn't know about the bucket company.
I vote u just go with the fire hose method! ;) :rofl:

1692740872294.gif

You must check out @420autoflower thread that guy does some amazing work :worship: It's just the first that pops in my head

Thanks @Lil Dab! :lol:

Did you fix her "paip" ?
The city tap in is cracked still flowing tho so they probably won't come fix it til later. The city and another company did the outside work, the city split the cost with her for the broken one under the sidewalk, i dug up the few breaks in the basement and now at least she can flush her toilets. Finally. Poor woman hasnt been able to since like June or somethin

Ok so I need

What type of tubing do you recommend? I have no clue that's why I throw my ideas at you guy's. I figured you would tell me if it's a bad idea.lol

So I need pressure compensating drippers. The only reason I suggested no drippers was I was worried about the drippers or emitters getting clogged.
I have been having trouble with my Pressure Compensating drippers getting clogged because i use Kelp and humic acid in the reservoir, it grows slime. I will be running a new type of dripper in the next run.
2023-08-18_13-41-47.jpg

I have been having trouble with my Pressure Compensating drippers getting clogged because i use Kelp and humic acid in the reservoir, it grows slime. I will be running a new type of dripper in the next run.
View attachment 1626172

Is that from what i pointed out a ways back that nobody seemed to grasp…..
Whatever u put in reservoir part of it is gonna stay trapped in the lines not being stirred like whats in reservoir so can and obv will make nasty shit grow in the lines and can collect in drippers! I may get the flush valves blumat makes so that depending what i put thru rez u can swap back to plain water rez afterwards and flush out the nutes trapped in line! Think its so can put teas thru my setup without having some staying stuck in lines and going anaerobic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back