Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how the swordfish will leak down through and gum everything up
Once everything is melted i may try to start turning mine where i am holding it sideways so the hot rosin doesn’t run down thru the coil and out the bottom! Think that’s how i fucked up last 1 was letting it get so bad it pulled that gold button out! :doh::rofl:

Once everything is melted i may try to start turning mine where i am holding it sideways so the hot rosin doesn’t run down thru the coil and out the bottom! Think that’s how i fucked up last 1 was letting it get so bad it pulled that gold button out! :doh::rofl:

That might work make sure you lay it on it side while not in use too but then I think it might just leak out the side where the cap meets the coil:shrug: I really think the main key is only loading a small amount just enough for a hit but I am a overzealous stoner:doh::baked:

I noticed that I get more leakage with oilier rosins, like the Mephisto Sundae Thumper. The rosin from Jean-O's WTF, VooDoo, and Poison Bear OG don't leak much. Their rosins are so solid I can carry the jar upside down in my pocket and it doesn't get on the lid of the jar. I'm using an Ooze Beacon though, not a Lookah Swordfish. I yam what I yam (a cheapskate).

I noticed that I get more leakage with oilier rosins, like the Mephisto Sundae Thumper. The rosin from Jean-O's WTF, VooDoo, and Poison Bear OG don't leak much. Their rosins are so solid I can carry the jar upside down in my pocket and it doesn't get on the lid of the jar. I'm using an Ooze Beacon though, not a Lookah Swordfish. I yam what I yam (a cheapskate).
I don’t have rosin i have diamonds! ;)

Not a noticeable difference that I can think of but I have been using the B's for so long I don't remember:baked: I have been on a seahorse kick lately has been my on the go rig the swordfish is always in the truck or boat but use the seahorse more.. I hate how the swordfish will leak down through and gum everything up:wall::cuss::toke:

P.S. I don't use either at home :bong:
I think I've only had it to leak down once or twice. Maybe storing them in a hot place might not be a good idea. That rosin and will find a hole if there is one.
I think if you overload it and then don't hit it enough for it to start to thicken up, it would probably be more likely to leak .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back