Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Wild Bill PSA

lookah-swordfish.jpg

AND

UnicornMini_05_ryry-jb_jpg_300x300.webp

USERS!!!!!!

Want to make your Swordfish or Unicorn act like a big boy rig ?
I stumbled upon the coil for you.
Going to go over to a friend's house and we're going to have a canna sampling party with my canna. While I was out, I picked up a couple of coils from the local head shop. It was all they had that would fit either device. This was the third design that I've bought.
With the fresh charge on the Swordfish, I installed the new coil and loaded it up normally with VidaMints. I turned it on and hit the button a couple of times to lower the Rosin down a little bit.
No warm up. On the lowest setting.
I hit it and barely made it through half the cycle before I had to pussyfoot it!
It caught me by surprise and I struggled to keep it in.
When I exhaled a huge cloud, I was really stunned............. And then the rush hit me behind the eyes!!!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :haha: :haha:
The coughing fits began on the inhale!:face::haha:
Once that subsided and my eyes could focus, I prepared myself for another hit.
Even with carbing it like crazy, I couldn't make it to the end of the cycle.
Ahhhhhhh! The first rush was nothing!:eyebrows::crying::crying::crying::crying:
It was real good thing I was sitting down!:crying:
I gave up making it all the way down to the end on third hit.:biggrin::haha:
VidaMints is just plain stupid powerful for a one to one.
Those three hits knocked the hell out of my pain too!

I have no idea how long this coil will last and how it is on rosin usage....... Just three hits into it!

This coil makes clouds!
IMG_20230816_174335007.jpg

It was after telling my boy about this coil, when I noticed something on the box.
I think the designation of
"Cloudy"
on the coil, is probably pretty indicative of his behavior and what kind of vapor it produces.:face::haha::haha::haha:

I am relaxing this evening, and then a long van ride and a meeting with unsavory characters tomorrow. Eesh.... At least it's all staying in the same time zone.

I should have brought @Mara Cachafa with me......

"Kote granpapa ou? Li fe sans. Clairin? Beaux...."
Hahaha my Haitian Kréyol isn't so good. I was only marooned for a couple of months in Cap-Haïtien, and some shorter visits to there and Fort-Liberté, and anchored briefly near Dame Marie for emergency repairs, and sailed with Haitian crew for a few months in the out-islands of the Bahamas and from there to USVI. Haiti is such a mess, I hope you will put it together again.

I have no idea how long this coil will last and how it is on rosin usage....... Just three hits into it!

I've been using the B's for while now when I use mine I notice no difference in life span of coil between each one A, B, and even the C's all last about the same and it depends on usage and load IMO

I've been using the B's for while now when I use mine I notice no difference in life span of coil between each one A, B, and even the C's all last about the same and it depends on usage and load IMO
That's good to know. Have you noticed one coil using more rosin than the others?

That's good to know. Have you noticed one coil using more rosin than the others?

Not a noticeable difference that I can think of but I have been using the B's for so long I don't remember:baked: I have been on a seahorse kick lately has been my on the go rig the swordfish is always in the truck or boat but use the seahorse more.. I hate how the swordfish will leak down through and gum everything up:wall::cuss::toke:

P.S. I don't use either at home :bong:

@BCBudlady Any info on Magic's Royal Rumple? Came as a freebie with luv pink. It's wicked witch x binary's rumple mintz (pineapple runtz x nurple) :pass:
I grew out rumple mintz. Its good havent smoke much of it since I got a pretty big supply at the moment. Got some wicked witch too also fire. ITs kerosene krash auto by dutch passion Crossed with his witch dr. (Magic) i got a nurple going right now. Some hard seeds to get. Getting my luv pink tomorrow. Cant wait to get them in the ground. The pineapple runtz is from anesia seeds i got a few of there strains on deck and one going right now called sleepy joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back